The History of Vino Sacro Limited.
The company's roots go back some 200 years to the firm of Francis Hicks & Co. founded in 1808. This was a general wine and spirit merchants based in Plymouth, Devon in the UK.
Vino Sacro Ltd was incorporated in 1932, with Vino Sacro communion wine being first registered in 1875. The company moved to premises near Tower Bridge in the city of London in the 1930's until the blitz in 1941 forced a move back to Devon, this time to Exeter.
A further move was made a short distance away to Crediton in 1967. It is here where our current premises are located which are jointly shared with our associated company E. Stafford & Co.
Since our move to Crediton, we have been solely concerned with the supply of communion wines. We are extremely proud to have supplied some of the British Royal Palaces with communion wines.
For any enquiries about the company or our products, please contact us, we are always happy to help.